HIGHLY SUCCESSFUL DEGREE PROGRAMS FOR TODAY’S HIGH-TECH WORLD
2016 WORLD CHAMPIONS – VEX WORLDS COMPETITION!
Vaughn is proud to have achieved the world championship at the record-setting 2016 VEX Worlds Competition in Louisville, Kentucky. In its quest, Vaughn bested teams from 60 colleges from all over the world.
This historic win is an example of how—with Vaughn’s exciting, industry-focused associate and bachelor’s degree programs—our students graduate ready for compelling careers and graduate studies in today’s in-demand technology fields, from mechatronic engineering and robotics to animation and computer-aided design.
Vaughn also has one of only four ABET-accredited degrees in leading-edge mechatronic engineering.
The engineering technology degrees listed below are accredited by the Engineering Technology Accreditation Commission of ABET (http://www.abet.org):
- Electronic Engineering Technology—Avionics Associate in Applied Science (AAS) Degree
- Aeronautical Engineering Technology (Pre-engineering) Associate in Applied Science (AAS) Degree
- Mechanical Engineering Technology—Aeronautical Bachelor of Science (BS) Degree
- Mechanical Engineering Technology—Computer-Aided Design (CAD) Bachelor of Science (BS)
- Electronic Engineering Technology—Avionics Bachelor of Science (BS) Degree
- Electronic Engineering Technology—General Electronics Bachelor of Science (BS) Degree
To find out why accreditation is important, visit ABET informational page for families and students.
The engineering technology program enrollment and graduation data is available here.
Be ready to take on today’s high-tech world. Apply now.
ASK ABOUT OUR ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY PROGRAMS
The Research Opportunities in Computational Science for Engineering Students (ROCSES) is a selective summer scholarship program. Click here for more information and to access the application.