Thursday, November 7, 2019 at 6 p.m.
86-01 23rd Avenue, Flushing, New York 11369
William J. Flynn
Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer
Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings, Inc.
Vaughn College is proud to honor William J. Flynn, Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer of Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings, Inc. Mr. Flynn sits on the company’s board of directors and is a seasoned executive who has held various senior management positions with leading transportation companies. He is a leader in global logistics, having previously served as the president and chief executive officer of GeoLogistics Corporation, a leading global freight forwarding and logistics company. While there, he led the company’s turnaround to profitability and orchestrated its successful sale in 2005. From 2000 to 2002 he held several senior positions at CSX Corporation including senior vice president of strategic planning and senior vice president at CSX Transportation, the company’s railroad unit. Previously, Mr. Flynn spent a number of years with Sea-Land Service, Inc., a subsidiary of CSX Corporation, where he held a variety of senior management positions in Asia, Latin America and the United States. Mr. Flynn has a bachelor’s degree from the University of Rhode Island and a master’s degree from the University of Arizona.
Vaughn College Gala Committee
- Stephanie Baldwin, Vice President of Airport Operations, JFK International Airport, Delta Air Lines
- Cubie Dawson, Vice President, Business Development, Hudson Group
- John Dietrich, President and Chief Operating Officer, Atlas Air
- Barry Eccleston, Former President, Airbus Americas Inc.
- Stephen Ferguson, Assistant Airport Manager, AvPorts/Westchester County Airport
- Greg Hamilton, President, Aviation Week Group
- Doug Izarra, Vaughn College Trustee
- Stewart Steeves, President and Chief Executive Officer, LaGuardia Gateway Partners
- Ralph Tragale, Senior Program Manager, The Port Authority of New York & New Jersey
All proceeds from the Gala will benefit student scholarships and institutional priorities.