LaGuardia Marriott – 102-05 Ditmars Blvd, Queens, NY 11369
Airlines for America
Nicholas E. Calio is president and chief executive officer of Airlines for America (A4A), the trade association for the country’s leading passenger and cargo airlines. Calio leads the organization, which advocates for America’s airlines as models of safety, customer service and environmental responsibility and as the indispensable network that drives nearly $1.5 trillion in US economic activity and 10 million US jobs.
Vaughn College Gala Committee
- CLORINDA ANTONUCCIExecutive Director, John F. Kennedy International Airport Chamber of Commerce
- Stephanie BaldwinVice President of Airport Operations at John F. Kennedy International Airport, Delta Air Lines
- Debbie CoffeyVice President and Chief Communications Officer, Atlas Air
- Cubie DawsonVice President for Business Development, Hudson Group
- John DietrichPresident and Chief Executive Officer, Atlas Air
- Barry EcclestonPresident (retired), Airbus Americas, Inc.; Vaughn College Trustee
- Laura EtreAirport Security Coordinator/Manager AvPORTS/Westchester County Airport
- Stephen FergusonAssistant Airport Manager, Westchester County Airport
- Greg HamiltonPresident, Aviation Week
- Lauren HylandCommunications and Program Associate, Cargo Airline Association
- Doug IzarraPrincipal, AvStar Consulting; Vaughn College Trustee
- Karen KellerChief of Staff, Airlines for America
- Sharon PinkertonSenior Vice President, Legislative and Regulatory Policy, Airlines for America
- Mylene ScholnickPrincipal for Aircraft Sourcing and Fleet Strategy, Amazon
- Frank ScreminChief Executive Officer, LaGuardia Gateway Partners
- Ralph TragalePrincipal, RT Connects
- Peter VaughnFounder and Managing Director, Vaughn Advisory Group; Vaughn College Trustee
You can support the Gala by becoming a sponsor, attending the event, placing an advertisement in the journal or donating to the Student Emergency Assistance Fund.
If you are unable to attend the 2023 Vaughn College Gala, but would like to make a gift to support the event, CLICK HERE.
See the information below regarding what your sponsorship includes and how to submit payment for all options. You may submit artwork and copy for journal ads to . The deadline for journal ads is Monday, March 13.
All proceeds from the Gala will benefit student scholarships and institutional priorities.
Vaughn College is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization. All contributions and a portion of sponsorships and ticket purchases are tax deductible as provided by law.