86-01 23rd Avenue, Flushing, New York 11369
Cargo Airline Association
Vaughn College is proud to honor Stephen A. Alterman, President of the Cargo Airline Association, the nationwide trade organization representing the interests of the United States all-cargo airline industry and related businesses in the aviation supply chain. He also currently serves as the chairman of the Transportation Security Administration Aviation Security Advisory Committee and chaired the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Management Advisory Council from 2017 to 2020. Mr. Alterman formerly chaired, and still serves on, the Environment and Energy Subcommittee of the FAA Research, Engineering and Development Advisory Committee. He began his aviation career with the Civil Aeronautics Board, becoming the Chief of the Legal Division of the Bureau of Enforcement before entering private law practice in 1975. He has been the president of the Cargo Airline Association (or its predecessors) since 1982. Mr. Alterman has a bachelor’s degree from Brown University and a law degree from Boston University School of Law.
Vaughn College Gala Committee
- CLORINDA ANTONUCCIExecutive Director, John F. Kennedy International Airport Chamber of Commerce
- Stephanie BaldwinVice President of Airport Operations at John F. Kennedy International Airport, Delta Air Lines
- Debbie CoffeyVice President and Chief Communications Officer, Atlas Air
- Cubie DawsonVice President for Business Development, Hudson Group
- John DietrichPresident and Chief Executive Officer, Atlas Air
- Barry EcclestonPresident (retired), Airbus Americas, Inc.; Vaughn College Trustee
- Stephen FergusonAssistant Airport Manager, Westchester County Airport
- Greg HamiltonPresident, Aviation Week
- Lauren HylandCommunications and Program Associate, Cargo Airline Association
- Doug IzarraPrincipal, AvStar Consulting; Vaughn College Trustee
- Mylene ScholnickPrincipal for Aircraft Sourcing and Fleet Strategy, Amazon
- Stewart SteevesChief Executive Officer, LaGuardia Gateway Partners
- Ralph TragalePrincipal, RT Connects
- Peter VaughnFounder and Managing Director, Vaughn Advisory Group; Vaughn College Trustee
You can support the Gala by becoming a sponsor, attending the event, placing an advertisement in the journal or donating to the Student Emergency Assistance Fund. See the information below regarding what your sponsorship includes and how to submit payment for all options. You may submit artwork and copy for journal ads to . The deadline for journal ads is Friday, October 8.
All proceeds from the Gala will benefit student scholarships and institutional priorities.
Vaughn College is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization. All contributions and a portion of sponsorships and ticket purchases are tax deductible as provided by law.