STUDENT CONSUMER INFORMATION
The Higher Education Act (HEA) of 1965, as amended by the Higher Education Opportunity Act (HEOA) of 2008, includes many requirements for disclosing information to the public; to current students and their families; to prospective students and their families; to university employees and prospective employees; to prospective student athletes and their parents, guidance counselors and coaches; to college bookstores; to borrowers or prospective borrowers of education loans; to researchers; to policymakers; and to legislators.
Vaughn College has long had a policy of making information readily available. To ensure compliance with federal HEA and HEOA legislation, the College provides the following links for easy access to helpful information:
HAVE A QUESTION?
Do you have a question or a concern about any of the information on this page? Please fill out the form below and someone will reach out to assist you.
- Privacy of Student Records-Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Facilities and Services for Students with Disabilities
- Student Diversity
- Non-Discrimination Policy
- Price of Attendance
- Refund Policy and Requirements for Withdrawal and Return of Federal Financial Aid
- Transfer of Credit Policies
- Articulation Agreements
- Accreditation, Approval, and Licensure of Institution and Programs
- Student Grievance Procedure
- Academic Performance Evaluation
- Copyright Infringement-Policies and Sanctions
- Student Activities
- Career and Job Placement Outcomes
- Vaughn College Common Data Set
- 2021 Campus Climate Survey
- Recruiting and Compliance
- Assistance Available From Federal, State, Local, and Institutional Programs
- Student Loan Information