- A well-rounded education for future engineers and technicians
- Explore your interests in composite materials, the manufacturing processes and the applications of each
The Future of Composite Manufacturing Engineering
The composite manufacturing certificate was developed to offer students a well-rounded education to prepare them for careers as engineers and technicians. If you are interested in learning more about the manufacturing processes and application of composite materials, this is a great opportunity to build out your interests into a career.
The hands-on approach that Vaughn College takes in the composite manufacturing certification will provide you with the essential elements needed to be successful in this engineering career field. Get exposure to the latest research, newest technology and industry experts.
IN THE NORTH
Vaughn provides students with invaluable experiences that help prepare them for lifelong careers.
WHAT YOU'LL STUDY
The composite manufacturing certificate curriculum was designed to prepare students for real-life field work. This includes skill-building in mold fabrication and adhesive bonding of composites and metals, which are both an integral part of composite manufacturing.
Students will be exposed to the most common and latest non-destructive inspection equipment, the methods used in the field of composite inspection, and will also learn the most current trends and technology used in the industry―making them qualified for a successful engineering career in composite manufacturing.
- Introduction to Engineering
- Introduction to Composite Materials
- Introduction to Composite Manufacturing
- Mold Fabrication and Adhesive Bonding of Composite and Metals
- Non-Destructive Testing Techniques for Composite Materials