TUITION AND FEES
At Vaughn College, we understand that college may be one of the largest investments you make in your lifetime―and for good reason. Investing in your education now can pay off big in your future. Vaughn cares about providing a quality education that is affordable for students from all walks of life. We offer a number of financial aid opportunities for students and families who may be eligible. Here’s a snapshot of our college tuition and fees so you can see for yourself how it all breaks down.
TUITION AND FEES
All fees are subject to change.
|Full-Time||$13,440 per semester|
|Part-Time||$895 per credit|
|Aviation Training Institute (ATI) Students:|
|Full-Time||$9,565 per semester|
|Part-Time||$595 per credit|
|Graduate Students||$1,035 per credit|
Registration and Program Fees (for all students):
|Undergraduate Application Fee||$40|
|Graduate Application Fee||$75|
|College Tuition Deposit||$200|
|International Student Tuition Deposit||$600|
|New Student Fee||$160|
|Laboratory Fee||$70 per lab|
|Semester Fee||$425 per semester|
|Engineering Program Fee||$200 per semester|
Flight Training Pathway and Detailed Flight Fees. See below for more information.
|Single||$6, 684.50 per semester|
|Double||$5,440 per semester|
|Triple Room*||$4,780 per semester|
|Quad Room*||$4,620 per semester|
|$250 per academic year|
*Neither triple nor quad rooms are available amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
|Meal Plan Options:|
|Plan 1||$595 per semester|
|Plan 2||$880 per semester|
|Plan 3||$1200 per semester|
|Plan 4||$1650 per semester|
*Participation in a meal plan is mandatory for all students living in the residence hall. All residential freshmen must choose either the $1,650 or $1,200 meal plan.
- You must pay for the meal plan, in full, by the first day of class.
- Meal plans will not be activated until there is financial clearance from student accounts. Failure to pay your bill in full―and consequently being unable to use your meal plan ―is not justification for a refund of your meal plan charges.
- Fall semester balance can be used during the January intersession.
- First-year residential students who fail to sign up for a plan will automatically be assigned to the $1,200 meal plan.
- Meal plans are nonrefundable.
- Fall semester unused balance can be carried over to the spring semester, provided you purchase the same plan as the fall semester or one of a higher value for the spring.
- Spring semester unused balance will not carry over to the summer/fall semesters. All unused balances are forfeited as of the date of spring residence hall closing.
- Meal plans begin on the Saturday prior to the first day of undergraduate classes.
- Meal plans cannot be shared or transferred. Cards will be confiscated if used by someone else. We are not responsible for lost cards.
- Meal plan is for the entire academic year. If you don’t change your option by the last day of the fall semester, you get the same meal plan you signed up for in fall for spring.
- All meal plans are based on a declining dollar system and are deducted from your account as you use them.