highly successful degree programs for today's high-tech world
Technological advances change the world...and change the lives of engineering and technology students at Vaughn College. With our exciting, industry-focused associate and bachelor degree programs, our students graduate ready for compelling careers and graduate studies in today's in-demand technology fields, from engineering and electronics to aeronautical engineering technology and computer-aided design.
Vaughn also has one of New York's few undergraduate degrees in leading-edge mechatronic engineering. The mechatronic engineering bachelor of science degree is accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission of ABET.
The engineering technology degrees listed below are accredited by the Engineering Technology Accreditation Commission of ABET, http://www.abet.org:
- Electronic Engineering Technology - Avionics Associate in Applied Science (AAS) Degree
- Aeronautical Engineering Technology (Pre-engineering) Associate in Applied Science (AAS) Degree
- Mechanical Engineering Technology - Aeronautical Bachelor of Science (BS) Degree
- Mechanical Engineering Technology - Computer-Aided Design (CAD) Bachelor of Science (BS)
- Electronic Engineering Technology - Avionics Bachelor of Science (BS) Degree
- Electronic Engineering Technology - General Electronics Bachelor of Science (BS) Degree
To find out why accreditation is important, visit
The engineering technology program enrollment and graduation data is available here.
Be ready to take on today's high-tech world. Apply now.
ASK ABOUT OUR ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY PROGRAMS
> Can I transfer an associate's degree in engineering technology to a Bachelor of Science degree?
The Research Opportunities in Computational Science for Engineering Students (ROCSES) is a selective summer scholarship program. Click here for more information and to access the application.