- Just minutes from Manhattan, Vaughn College is adjacent to LaGuardia Airport in Queens, New York.
- Master’s, bachelor’s and associate degree programs in engineering, technology, management and aviation.
- Certificate programs in air traffic control, aircraft maintenance and aircraft dispatch.
- Total new student enrollment: 462
- Average GPA: 88
- Average SAT score: 1073 (critical reading and mathematics)
- Fall Enrollment: 1573
- Undergraduate: 1568 / Graduate: 5
- Full-Time: 1347 / Part-time: 203
- Student-to-faculty ratio: 14:1
- Black/African American: 21 percent
- American Indian or Native Alaskan: 0 percent
- Asian or Pacific Islander: 10 percent
- Hispanic: 37 percent
- White, non-Hispanic: 13 percent
- Two or more races: 1 percent
- Unknown: 14 percent
- Full-Time Academic Students: $11,370 (12-18 credits) flat rate
- Part-Time Academic Students: $760 per credit
- Full-Time ATI Students: $8,105 flat rate
- Part-Time ATI Students: $505 per credit
- Single in a two-person suite: $6,000
- Double in a four-person suite: $5,320
- Triple room suite: $4,600
- Quadruple room suite: $4,440
- Meal Plans: Range from $595 (continuing students only) to $1,650. Residential hall freshmen automatically receive the $1,200 meal plan.
Vaughn College of Aeronautics and Technology is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, 3624 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104, 267.284.5000.
The associate in applied science (AAS) in electronic engineering technology, the associate in applied science (AAS) degree in aeronautical engineering technology and the bachelor of science (BS) degree in electronic engineering technology, as well as the bachelor of science (BS) degree in mechanical engineering technology are accredited by the Engineering Technology Accreditation Commission of the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET). This board is a specialized accrediting agency recognized by the US Secretary of Education and by the Commission on Higher Education Accreditation.
Vaughn College of Aeronautics and Technology has also received specialized accreditation for its business programs through the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE), located in Olathe, Kansas. The business programs in the following degrees are accredited by the IACBE:
- Associate of Applied Science in Airport Management
- Bachelor of Science in Airport Management, Airline Management and General Management
To change the world one student at a time with a transformational education that creates a lifetime of opportunity.
To provide a dynamic learning environment built on our aeronautical heritage that inspires a diverse and committed community of students to achieve success as leaders in the industries we serve.