NOTICE FROM THE VAUGHN COLLEGE ADMISSIONS OFFICE
The health and well-being of our faculty, staff, students, and prospective students is our top priority. We understand the concern and uncertainty some of you may be experiencing surrounding COVID-19. The admissions office is committed to being responsive to the needs of prospective students as the situation evolves. We also understand that there may be instances where you may find yourself facing difficulties during this trying time. We are here to help and will make any reasonable accommodation to ensure anyone who may be impacted is provided with assistance.
As the concern of face-to-face interaction continues to increase, we are encouraging the use of digital tools. Offices are currently being operated with limited staff on campus. For faster response, email email@example.com and one of our counselors will set-up a time to connect digitally for any admissions/enrollment needs. Currently, Vaughn is utilizing Zoom, an online videoconferencing platform an alternative to face-to-face meetings.
Below please find some additional information for your reference as we continue to navigate through the challenges presented by the coronavirus outbreak.
- Access and Parking: Effective Sunday, March 15, all access to the Main Building will be through the main door closest to the parking lot.
- Use Zoom as an alternative to a face-to-face meeting by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an online appointment.
- Consider scheduling a one-on-one visit via the following link: https://www.vaughn.edu/schedule-a-visit/
- Should you have the need to speak with a counselor, feel free to call their direct extension and we will do our best to call you back in a timely manner.
For up to date information regarding the impacts of COVID-19 to the Vaughn College community, please visit https://www.vaughn.edu/coronavirus/.
ARE YOU READY TO LEAD THE NEXT GENERATION? START HERE.
At Vaughn, you’ll arrive with a vision…and leave ready to take the reins in the fields of engineering and technology management and aviation. That’s because our skilled admissions counselors can help you create a detailed road map to your goals.
We offer innovative academic programming – at both the undergraduate and graduate level – that incorporates the latest technologies and meets the evolving challenges of the fields you’re interested in. Plus, we help you to obtain the licenses and certificates you’ll need while still a student.
Whatever you decide to pursue, you’ll find an outstanding staff and faculty who are always ready to help you get there… starting right now.
ASK OUR ADMISSIONS COUNSELORS
- Bachelor, associate and certificate programs in engineering, technology, management and aviation
- One of the Northeast’s few Master of Science in Airport Management programs
- Generous financial aid and scholarships
- Special programs for transfer, adult and international students, as well as distance learning opportunities
Vaughn College participates in the Tuition Exchange. For more information click here.