The Vaughn College student population is comprised of a diverse group of students that includes international students from nearly 30 nations. International Student Services administers a wide variety of services to the international community of Vaughn College. A global community makes for a more diverse and thought-provoking student body. At Vaughn College, we prepare students from all walks of life―and from all corners of the globe―for careers in aviation, engineering and technology and management. We openly welcome international students to campus each year.
Vaughn continually invests in their students’ success. A recent $45 million campus investment project yielded first-rate facilities, high-tech classrooms and labs, an amazing library and a brand new student success center. Our 14:1 student-to-faculty ratio and our futureproof degree programs set Vaughn apart from other institutions. Did you know that 88 percent of Vaughn graduates, 75 percent in their chosen field, are employed or continue their education within one year? Our record speaks for itself. Are you ready to experience Vaughn for yourself?
Located in New York City, adjacent to LaGuardia Airport, Vaughn College could be your gateway to an exciting and futureproof career. A world of opportunities awaits you.
International Student Application Supplement and Visa Instructions
- Vaughn College Application for International Student College Admissions. Complete and submit this form in addition to the supplement below. Due to the heavy volume of international applications received by the college, we will not review any application unless it is accompanied by a non-refundable application fee. This fee must be paid by bank check or money order. (Do not send cash.) Please understand this policy is not negotiable and no exceptions will be allowed.
- International Student College Admissions Application Supplement and Instructions. You must submit this form―completed, notarized, and accompanied by all the required documents―before a Form I-20 AB can be issued to you.
- Instructions for Your Interview with the United States Embassy. This document provides some helpful information to prepare you for the interview with the United States Embassy in your country. Once you receive a Form I-20 AB from Vaughn College and schedule your appointment with the embassy, download this form and review the College’s suggestions.
- SEVIS Check-in: All new F-1 international students are required to report to the office of admission within 15 days of their program start date. Failure to complete check-in may result in the termination of your SEVIS record and loss of your F-1 status. Please remember all students are also required to attend their assigned mandatory orientation. To complete the SEVIS Check-in, you must bring in person the following documents with you:
- Photocopy of the F-1 visa (Canadian citizens exempt)
- Printed Form I-94 (accessible online)
International Student Services
Our mission is to facilitate international students’ admittance to the United States, to assist international students’ transition to life in the United States and at Vaughn, and to provide services necessary to meet the special needs of international students in accordance with SEVP Federal Regulations.