There’s nothing better than loving what you do―except loving it more by taking it to the next level. There’s no denying you’ve worked hard to get where you are. But did you know you could advance your career even further by earning a master’s degree right here with Vaughn’s graduate school options? Learn more about the graduate admissions process and the opportunities our graduate degrees will give you.
Master of Science Program in Airport Management
Our Master of Science Program in Airport Management is one of the few graduate degree programs of its kind in the Northeast. It’s designed to help mid- and junior-level professionals take their careers to the next level―on their schedule. Created for the airline industry-by the airline industry, our graduate courses blend theory with practical application; aviation with business administration, and financial management skills with people management skills. Our graduate degree is designed to prepare you for a successful career, packed with graduates courses and training, skill building, and networking. In as little as one year, you could be ready to tackle the airline industry’s toughest challenges. We offer flexible full- and part-time graduate degree programs with evening and weekend graduate courses to put you in control of taking the next step in your futureproof career. Our graduate degree will do just that.
To apply for graduate admissions, you must have completed a bachelor’s degree program and:
- Undergraduate-level mathematics, including calculus with a grade of C or better.
- Undergraduate-level English with a grade of C of better.
- Knowledge of computer usage.
- Undergraduate transcripts.
- Three letters of recommendation.
- GMAT or GRE scores.
- An essay of no more than 300 words describing why you wish to pursue an advanced college degree and your career aspirations.
Students who are new to the United States, have lived here for less than three years and for whom English is a second language, or international students must also submit TOEFL results.
You can apply to Vaughn by mail, online or in person. Here’s how:
- File a Vaughn College of Aeronautics and Technology application for graduate admission.
- Provide an official transcript of all college-level academic work completed.
- Provide official results from the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or Graduate Record Examination (GRE).
- Provide immunization records.
- Provide three letters of recommendation.
- Submit a $75 non-refundable application fee.
While personal interviews with the office of graduate admissions and financial aid are not required for admission, they are strongly recommended.
Mark Your Calendar: Key Dates for Graduate Admissions
Photo of Student – March 1 Applications due for fall semester
November 1 – Applications due for spring semester
Q: I am looking for a career change. What are the benefits of a degree in airport management?
A: If you are the type of person who is looking for a fast-paced and exciting career within the aviation industry, working as an airport manager may be for you. The manager of an airport can be compared to the mayor of a small city, since both jobs require the utilization of numerous management and interpersonal skills. If you already work in the technical field of aviation, this degree will afford you the opportunity to move into a management position.
Q: Will I be able to pursue my degree in airport management while working full-time?
A: At Vaughn College of Aeronautics and Technology, we offer both full-time and part-time programs that are offered both day and evening, as well as on Saturdays in the fall and spring semesters.