Register for Vaughn’s Virtual Info. Session for Transfer and Returning Students
As a new year approaches, now is the time to put 2020 behind you and focus on what really matters—your future. If you are one of many who either had to put their education on hold or are interested in transferring, you are not alone. If you are looking for a college that is closer to home, has great programs in engineering, technology, management and aviation, and focuses on outcomes, then Vaughn College invites you to join us for a Virtual Info. Session specifically for transfer and returning students. We make the process easy so you can focus on more important things—like your education and future employment. Did you know that 99 percent of Vaughn graduates, 89 percent in their chosen field, are employed or continue their education within one year?* Vaughn has also been recognized in a study reported in The New York Times as a top institution for moving its students from the bottom 40 percent to the top 40 percent in income.
So, what are you waiting for? Attend our Virtual Info. Session. Here is what you need to know:
December 9 at 6 p.m.
What you’ll receive
We invite you to join us for a fun and informative Zoom session that will present you with all the information you need to make the best decision for your future.
Here is what you will receive during the Virtual Info. Session:
- An overview of Vaughn’s academic degrees and programs in engineering and technology, management and aviation and the types of jobs you can get with each degree.
- A preview of Vaughn’s financial aid and scholarship opportunities
- A review of the admissions process for transfer and returning students
- A glimpse into campus life and what it’s like being a Vaughn student today
Vaughn College Tour
Seeing is believing. Our virtual tour will give you the opportunity to preview our campus and view the air traffic control lab, engineering labs, flight simulators, residence hall, library and more. With our futureproof programs and long list of advantages, there is no reason to leave home. Here are just a few reasons why you should consider coming to Vaughn:
- Close to home
- Proven model for online learning
- Ability to finish a degree remotely
- Online, in-person and hybrid course options to fit your busy life
- Ranked #1 in upward mobility**
- Small class sizes—faculty know you (14:1 student to faculty ratio)
- Ongoing career support services
- Precollege prep programs
- A variety of financial aid options – 90% of Vaughn students receive financial aid
- Employment after graduation
- Visit Vaughn’s Fast Facts to learn more
By transferring to Vaughn, you could be among the next generation of futureproof Vaughn graduates. See how easy it was for these students who transferred to Vaughn:
“From the moment I visited Vaughn, I knew it was the College for me. Transferring to Vaughn was very easy and straightforward, thanks to their excellent admissions staff.”
—Nathalia Brache Torres ’21, airport management
“Vaughn allowed me to work and attend full-time, where my previous college did not. Vaughn’s career fair opened the door for me to advance in my career. I landed a job at Delta Air Lines as an aircraft mechanic, which was one of my lifetime goals. Vaughn is very supportive of students who work while pursuing their degrees.”
—Marizeli Diaz ’22, aviation maintenance
“The admissions staff helped me every step of the way—from completing the application to registering for classes, I didn’t have to worry—all my credits transferred to Vaughn. I am so happy I transferred to one of the best colleges in Queens.”
—Mina Morcos ’25, mechanical engineering
Not a transfer or returning student but interested in attending Vaughn? Join our Virtual Info. Session on December 16 at 6 p.m. and learn about what Vaughn has to offer. With small class sizes, personalized attention and a variety of financial aid options, Vaughn might be the perfect fit for you.