Fall 2023 Open House: Bringing Your Future into Focus
Don’t miss the Vaughn College Fall Open House. Our November 11 event date is now full, but you can register for a second identical event on December 9. Learn how one of our valuable degree programs in engineering, technology, management and aviation can lead you to an exciting, in-demand career. After all, it’s your future and we can help make it work—for you!
What you’ll learn at this year’s Open House
Attending our Open House is the first step to starting your journey to lifelong success in the industries we serve. You’ll learn everything you need to know about Vaughn—from student life, housing, degree programs and how to apply for free.
Join us on:
- Saturday, December 9
- Check in: 8:15 a.m. to 8:45 a.m.
- Welcome: 9 a.m.
(Directly followed by tours, student life, financial aid and academic and maintenance program sessions)
Why jobs in aviation and engineering are in such high demand
With travel demand being back to nearly pre-pandemic levels, there’s been a great need for qualified aviation and engineering professionals to fill open roles (especially after many pilots retired during the pandemic). In fact, the skills taught at Vaughn College have never been in greater demand. Companies are recruiting engineers, pilots, air traffic controllers, maintenance technicians, operations managers and others in unprecedented numbers. As a result, salaries in these fields are soaring, benefits are generous and schedules are flexible. You can be a part of the next generation of aviation professionals to keep the industry moving in the right direction.
Why Vaughn is the place for your engineering, aviation and management training
Vaughn College graduates leave with more than just degrees. They leave with lifelong friendships, industry connections and most importantly, exciting, futureproof careers. When it comes down to it, the numbers are stacked in your favor:
- 98 percent of Vaughn graduates—78 percent in their field—are employed or continue their education within one year*
- More than 90 percent of students receive financial aid
- Ranked number one in upward mobility nationwide, as reported in the New York Times**
- Ranked in top 4% of colleges with highest ROI for students from under-resourced communities***
- Voted among Best Colleges for Social Mobility in 2024 by U.S. News and World Report
- Voted among Best Colleges for Regional Colleges in 2024 by U.S. News and World Report
- Experienced faculty who spent their careers working in the field
- State-of-the-art training facilities, including a $1M flight simulator complex, air traffic control and computer engineering labs
- Career services department dedicated to student success – with career fairs, employer engagement days, opportunities to attend industry events and paid internships
Don’t let the cost of a college education stop you from pursuing your dreams. At Vaughn, we provide an affordable education that’s focused on the professional skills you’ll need to excel in an ever-changing career landscape.
Additionally, more than 90 percent of our students receive some sort of financial aid, with the average aid package totaling over $15,000 per year. We’ll help you assemble a customized financial plan, which may include scholarships, grants, loans and campus employment options.
Are you ready to see your future come into focus? Join us on November 11 – Register today!
We hope to see you there!
*Outcomes include data within one year of graduation for graduates who reported via survey. There were a total of 364 graduates in 2022. 222 reported an outcome for an 61% response rate. The 2022 graduating class includes September 2021, December 2021 and May 2022 graduates.
**The Upshot, January 18, 2017, “Some Colleges Have More Students From the Top 1 Percent Than the Bottom 60.”
***Data from a study completed by Georgetown University’s Center on Education and the Workforce, “The Colleges Where Low-Income Students Get the Highest ROI”