Is Aviation Maintenance the Career You’ve Been Looking For?
Interested in a career in aviation maintenance? Vaughn College invites you to register for one of our complimentary information sessions this month to learn more about this exciting field and discover how your earnings and advancement potential can soar in as little as 16 months.
Aviation Maintenance Information Sessions
We’ll be holding four information sessions on two days at two convenient times:
- Thursday, August 11 and Monday, August 29
- Morning at 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Evening at 6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
What You’ll Experience:
- Interactive aviation maintenance experiences and demonstrations
- Personal tours of our labs and facilities
- Interaction with our real-world aviation maintenance professors and instructors
- Consultations with financial aid, admissions and Veterans Affairs representatives
- Refreshments will be served
**Apply for Vaughn’s Aviation Training Institute during any of the Aviation Maintenance Information Sessions and we’ll waive the application fee.
Why a Career in Aviation Maintenance May Be Right for You
- Boeing® technical outlook forecasts the need for 609,000 aviation technicians between now and 2034.
- Average salary for aircraft mechanics and service technicians is $67,010.
- 98% of Vaughn graduates are employed or continue their education within one year.
Why Choosing Vaughn Can Take You Higher
Vaughn College excels on every level with credentials that stand out from the rest:
- Instructors are professionals who are currently employed in the aviation industry
- New, state-of-the-art training facility allows students to gain practical and interactive instruction
- Connections to top employers such as Cessna Citation, JetBlue and Sikorsky
- High FAA exam pass rate
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to learn more about a career in aviation maintenance!
Space is limited. Register today and be sure to reserve your spot. We look forward to meeting you and sharing the excitement of what could be the career you’ve been looking for.