Aviation Training institute (ATI) Info Session
Thursday, August 3 and Tuesday, August 22
Two convenient sessions:
Morning: 10 a.m. | Evening: 6 p.m.
Learn all about the ins and outs of preparing for an aviation maintenance career at these info sessions and discover how your earnings and advancement potential can soar in as little as 16 months by attending the ATI program.
Register, attend and apply at any ATI Info Session and we’ll waive the application fee. Plus, you’ll receive:
- Hands-on ATI experiences and demonstrations
- Personal tours of our labs and facilities
- Interact with our real-world ATI professors and instructors
- Meeting with financial aid, admissions and veterans representatives
Refreshments will be served.
Vaughn College Ranked #1 in Upward Mobility
According to a Study Reported in The New York Times
Top among 2,137 colleges for moving students from the bottom 40% to the top 40% in income.*
Why Choose Aviation Maintenance?
An estimated 600,000 new maintenance technicians will be hired worldwide in the next two decades.1
The average salary for aircraft mechanics and service technicians is $67,010.2
93% of Aviation Training Institute students receive financial aid.
Vaughn Can Take you Higher.
Where you choose to study can be just as important what you choose to study. Here’s how Vaughn excels:
- Instructors who work in the aviation field have strong connections to top employers
- New, state-of-the-art training facilities
- High FAA exam pass rates
Vaughn ATI graduates have found rewarding careers with such companies as:
- American Airlines
- Cessna Citation
- Con Edison
- Delta Air Lines
- Endeavor Air
- Kawasaki Rail Car
- Long Island Rail Road (LIRR)
- Metropolitan Transit Authority (MTA)
- The Port Authority of NY and NJ (PANYNJ)
SPACE IS LIMITED
ATI Info Session
2 May 2015 Metropolitan and non-Metropolitan area occupational employment and wage estimates for New York/New Jersey and White Plains, NY/New Jersey Metropolitan divisions.