TAKE THE FIRST STEP TOWARD YOUR FUTUREPROOF CAREER― OUR COLLEGE APPLICATION IS EASY
Your dream of a futureproof career starts here. At Vaughn College, our college admissions process is easy.
HOW TO APPLY: VAUGHN’S COLLEGE ADMISSIONS
You can fill out your college application by mail, online or in-person. Here’s how:
- File a Vaughn College of Aeronautics and Technology college application.
- Provide an official copy of your high school transcript.
- Provide an official copy of SAT I or ACT test scores (for bachelor’s degree programs only).
- Provide an official copy of all college transcripts (if applicable).
- Provide a copy of your high school diploma or GED (with scores).
- Provide immunization records.
- Take the placement exam (if applicable).
Pass FAA Class II physical examination (flight operations applicants only).
The following printable forms are also available for downloading. Each required form will also be mailed to accepted applicants.
Have questions about our college application or admissions process? We invite you to visit our admissions office.
Monday through Friday: 8 a.m. through 7 p.m.