TAKE THE FIRST STEP TOWARD YOUR FUTUREPROOF CAREER― OUR COLLEGE APPLICATION IS EASY
Your dream of a futureproof career starts here. At Vaughn College, our college admissions process is easy.
HOW TO APPLY: VAUGHN’S COLLEGE ADMISSIONS
You can fill out your college application by mail, online or in-person. Here’s how:
- A $40 non-refundable application fee is required for college applications.
- File a Vaughn College of Aeronautics and Technology college application.
- Provide an official copy of your high school transcript.
- Provide an official copy of SAT I or ACT test scores (for bachelor’s degree programs only).
- Provide an official copy of all college transcripts (if applicable).
- Provide a copy of your high school diploma or GED (with scores).
- Provide immunization records.
- Take the placement exam (if applicable).
Pass FAA Class II physical examination (flight operations applicants only).
The admissions office hours are Monday through Friday: 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.