Vaughn College is so confident that it prepares its graduates for employment that it is offering a guarantee for those who meet certain criteria.
If an eligible student is not employed full time in their field of study one year after graduating, and conducting an active job search, Vaughn College will provide reimbursement for one year of the graduate’s federal Direct undergraduate student loan payments.
Speak to an admissions counselor to find out about eligibility.
An eligible student will:
- Remain enrolled full time at Vaughn College continuously (two years for those enrolled in the Aviation Training Institute with their A&P certificates; 4.5 years for any academic programs)
- Have a minimum grade point average of 2.5
- Successfully complete CD101 Career Development Seminar
- Meet with career services at least once a year during sophomore and junior years of study, four times during the last year of study, and two times during your job search (academic programs)
- Meet with career services at least once a semester, beginning your second semester of study through the completion of the program, and two times during your job search (Aviation Training Institute program)
If a graduate who meets the criteria would prefer to enroll in the master’s program at Vaughn, they can do so without incurring charges for one year in lieu of receiving loan payments.