Vaughn College will reopen on Saturday, March 17. Power has been restored campuswide and cleanup completed following a brief electrical fire on March 14.
Most Aviation Training Institute classes held on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays will resume next week (March 19-24), except for the classes listed below.
All ATI classes held on Tuesdays will resume on March 27. All ATI classes held on Fridays will resume on March 30.
The following Monday Aviation Training Institute classes WILL NOT resume next week. They will be held on Monday, March 26:
- AS42-01 Aircraft Avionics Systems Prof. Jadonath Monday 10:00 a.m.-12:50 p.m.
- AS42-02 Aircraft Avionic s Systems Prof. Jadonath Monday 10:00 a.m.-12:50 p.m.
- AS42L-1 Aircraft Avionics Systems – Lab Prof. Jadonath Monday 2:00-5:50 p.m.
- AE20L-10 Aircraft and Engine Electrical Systems Prof. LaBoy Monday 7:00-10:50 p.m.
- AS41-03 Aircraft Systems Prof. De Los Santos Monday 2:00-4:50 p.m.
- AS41-04 Aircraft Systems Prof. De Los Santos Monday 2:00-4:50 p.m.
- GO41-01 Aircraft Operations and Publications Prof. Tsouknidas Monday 3:00-4:50 p.m.
- GO41-02 Aircraft Operations and Publications Prof. Tsouknidas Monday 3:00-4:50 p.m.
The following Thursday Aviation Training Institute class WILL NOT resume next week. It will be held on Thursday, March 29:
- GE10L-02 DC/AC Basic Electricity – Lab Prof. Jadonath Thursday 12:00-3:50 p.m.
Vaughn was scheduled to be closed March 19-26, but due to the loss of electrical service and the guidelines of the Federal Aviation Administration, all missed time must be accounted for in the classroom or laboratory in this program.
Students unable to attend classes due to prior commitments must contact Executive Director of Training Domenic Proscia at email@example.com or Associate Vice President of Academic Support Services Said Lamhaouar at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible to arrange for FAA-mandated makeup hours.
All academic classes will resume as scheduled on Monday, March 26. Please continue to visit www.vaughn.edu for updates.