VAUGHN COLLEGE FALL 2018 ORIENTATION
Congratulations on your decision to attend Vaughn College!
We are excited to welcome you to the Vaughn community of learners. It is our goal to assist you in achieving your educational aspirations. New student orientation is an opportunity to inform you about the resources available for your academic success, introduce you to key staff members and fellow students, and acclimate you to the Vaughn College environment. Orientation is the beginning of many milestones that you will have at Vaughn, as you build your unique collegiate network of friends and future colleagues.
New students are required to attend one orientation session:
Monday, August 13 – Tuesday, August 14Full
Designed for traditional-aged students, begins at 10 a.m., students should bring an overnight bag and linen, expect to depart by 1 p.m. the following day
Thursday, August 16, 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.Full
- Thursday, August 30, 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Recommended for resident students who are international or live more than three hours away. New students living in the residence hall will move in to their housing assignments.
Fall Move-In Information:
Move-in day for first-year residential students is Saturday, September 1, 2018. For additional information regarding first-year student move visit https://www.vaughn.edu/residential-life-housing/.
To reserve your space for the orientation, please complete the form below. Orientation sessions tend to fill up quickly, we strongly recommend that you register early.
What to expect for orientation:
- Connect and engage with student leaders, Vaughn administration, and other campus resources
- Take your photo for your Vaughn identification card
- Visit Vaughn’s website to review expectations in the College Catalog (academic) and the Student Handbook (code of conduct)
- Submit your immunization records to the admissions office
- File your FAFSA (Financial Aid form) to determine if you are eligible to receive any type of federal, state or Vaughn College institutional aid at http://www.fafsa.ed.gov. Questions regarding financial aid may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Elaine T. White
Dean of Students
If you have any questions, you can email email@example.com, or call 718.429.6600 ext. 303.