VAUGHN COLLEGE SPRING 2020 ORIENTATION
Congratulations on your decision to attend Vaughn College!
We are excited to welcome you to the Vaughn community of learners. It is our goal to assist you in achieving your educational aspirations. New student orientation is an opportunity to inform you about the resources available for your academic success, introduce you to key staff members and fellow students, and acclimate you to the Vaughn College environment. Orientation is the beginning of many milestones that you will have at Vaughn, as you build your unique collegiate network of friends and future colleagues.
New students are required to attend one orientation session:
- Friday, January 10, 2020: Aviation Training Institute Orientation
- An orientation for students entering the airframe and power plant technician program.
- Friday, January 17, 2020: Academic Orientation
- An orientation for students entering into our associate in applied science or bachelor’s degree programs.
Residence Hall Move-In Information:
- Aviation Training Institute (ATI) resident student move-in: Thursday, January 9, 2020
- Associate in applied science or bachelor’s degree resident student move-in: Thursday, January 16, 2020
To reserve your space for the orientation, please complete the form below. Orientation sessions tend to fill up quickly, we strongly recommend that you register early.
All questions related to housing and the residence hall must be directed to Becky Falto, Director of Residence Life, email@example.com.
What to expect for orientation:
- Connect and engage with student leaders, Vaughn administration, and other campus resources
- Take your photo for your Vaughn identification card
- Visit Vaughn’s website to review expectations in the College Catalog (academic) and the Student Handbook (code of conduct)
- Submit your immunization records to the admissions office
- File your FAFSA (Financial Aid form) to determine if you are eligible to receive any type of federal, state or Vaughn College institutional aid at http://www.fafsa.ed.gov. Questions regarding financial aid may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Elaine T. White
Dean of Students
If you have any questions, you can email email@example.com, or call 718.429.6600 ext. 303.