VAUGHN COLLEGE FALL 2018 ORIENTATION
Congratulations on your decision to attend Vaughn College!
We are excited to welcome you to the Vaughn community of learners. It is our goal to assist you in achieving your educational aspirations. New student orientation is an opportunity to inform you about the resources available for your academic success, introduce you to key staff members and fellow students, and acclimate you to the Vaughn College environment. Orientation is the beginning of many milestones that you will have at Vaughn, as you build your unique collegiate network of friends and future colleagues.
New students are required to attend one orientation session:
- Friday, January 4, 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Designed for incoming students in the aviation training institute (ATI) programs. [Aviation maintenance, airframe, and powerplant]
- Friday, January 11, 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Recommended for new students in academic programs.
January Move-In Information:
Students interested in on-campus housing can find more information here: https://www.vaughn.edu/residential-life-housing/
To reserve your space for the orientation, please complete the form below. Orientation sessions tend to fill up quickly, we strongly recommend that you register early.
What to expect for orientation:
- Connect and engage with student leaders, Vaughn administration, and other campus resources
- Take your photo for your Vaughn identification card
- Visit Vaughn’s website to review expectations in the College Catalog (academic) and the Student Handbook (code of conduct)
- Submit your immunization records to the admissions office
- File your FAFSA (Financial Aid form) to determine if you are eligible to receive any type of federal, state or Vaughn College institutional aid at http://www.fafsa.ed.gov. Questions regarding financial aid may be directed to email@example.com.
Elaine T. White
Dean of Students
If you have any questions, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 718.429.6600 ext. 303.