Computer Engineering Summer Boot Camp
The computer engineering summer boot camp is a program that runs from July 17 – August 24. The boot camp will introduce students to hands-on training on blockchain technology, cybersecurity, machine learning and artificial intelligence. Each week focuses on the hottest topics in the industry and students will be fully engaged with theory and hand-on training. Each week will run Monday through Thursday for four hours between 10 a.m. – 12 p.m. and 1 – 3 p.m.
Through project implementations in hardware and software, students will engage in hands-on learning practices and understand the top-down process focusing on application results.
- High school students, particularly seniors
- Community college students
- College students with an interest in computer engineering, cybersecurity and artificial intelligence
How to apply:
- Fill out your application here
- For more information contact
August 24, 2023 TIME: 10:00 am - 3:00 pm LOCATION: Main Campus