The Higher Education Act (HEA) of 1965, as amended by the Higher Education Opportunity Act (HEOA) of 2008, includes many requirements for disclosing information to the public; to current students and their families; to prospective students and their families; to university employees and prospective employees; to prospective student athletes and their parents, guidance counselors and coaches; to college bookstores; to borrowers or prospective borrowers of education loans; to researchers; to policymakers; and to legislators.
Vaughn College has long had a policy of making information readily available. To ensure compliance with federal HEA and HEOA legislation, the College provides the following links for easy access to helpful information:
General Institutional Information
Privacy of Student Records-Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
Facilities and Services for Students with Disabilities
Price of Attendance
Refund Policy and Requirements for Withdrawal and Return of Federal Financial Aid
Transfer of Credit Policies and Articulation Agreements
Accreditation, Approval, and Licensure of Institution and Programs
• For the process concerning grade appeals, see the undergraduate catalog page 38, here.
• For information on financial appeals, see the undergraduate catalog page 30, here.
• For a list of potential issues and whom students may contact for a resolution, see page 5 of the student
• For the process for grievances not covered by policy or where additional action in needed see page 36 of the student handbook here.
• For information on initiating a complaint on sexual and gender-based misconduct, retaliation or
intimidation incidents, click here.
Academic Performance Evaluation
Copyright Infringement-Policies and Sanctions
Career and Job Placement Outcomes
2016 Vaughn College Common Data Set
Spring 2017 Climate Survey – Summary Results
Student Financial Assistance
Health and Safety
Gainful Employment Disclosure
Do you have a question or a concern about any of the information above? Please fill out the form below and someone will reach out to assist you.