ARE YOU ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE?
Vaughn College students who have satisfied the following requirements are permitted to participate in commencement:
- Have completed all of their degree requirements and filed for graduation through the office of the registrar.
- Have completed all administrative and financial obligations.
- Have completed our graduation survey and submitted a cap and gown order through Vaughn’s website.
IMPORTANT: Please do not assume you have completed all of your requirements without first confirming this information through the offices of the registrar and student accounts.
Vaughn College students who have not satisfied the requirements are not permitted to participate in commencement. This includes those students who:
- Require more than six credits to graduate.
- Have not completed our graduation survey and submitted a cap and gown order through Vaughn’s website.
- Have not completed all administrative and financial obligations.
Students are strongly encouraged to contact the registrar and student accounts offices to confirm graduation prior to commencement to confirm your participation in the ceremony.
September 2018, December 2018 and May 2019 Graduates
Vaughn College will hold commencement on Saturday, May 11, 2019 at 10 a.m. on campus. Students who have completed their degree requirements in September 2018, December 2018 and May 2019 will be recognized.
May candidates who participate in the spring commencement exercise are still considered candidates for graduation. Participation in the ceremony does not imply conferral of a degree. Degrees are finalized and conferred upon a final academic and financial review.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions