Become a certified aircraft and powerplant maintenance technician in as little as 16 months.
Complete your first semester online and then come to Vaughn College to finish your program in New York City.
During the Info. Session led by Vaughn ATI instructors and admission counselors, you will learn about:
- The technical courses required of our aviation maintenance certificate program, which can be completed in as little as 16 months
- The high-paying jobs that certified airframe and powerplant (A&P) technicians are eligible for, which also include aircraft manufacturing, powerplant and utility maintenance
- Vaughn’s financial aid options, admissions process, student life, clubs, career support and more
- How you can apply for FREE and receive a chance to win a $500 scholarship
- Important dates for the fall 2021 semester – classes begin September 2
About Vaughn’s Aviation Training Institute
The aviation maintenance curriculum is designed to prepare students for high paying and in demand careers with the tools, modern technology, knowledge, and hands-on experience needed to be successful in a variety of maintenance careers. Graduates go on to work in the utility, transportation and aviation arenas at companies such as the Metropolitan Transit Authority, The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey, Con Edison, the Long Island Railroad and major airlines such as Atlas Air (cargo), American Airlines, JetBlue and Delta Air Lines among others.
The airframe and powerplant (A&P) certificate will give you the ability to install, build, diagnose and maintain multimillion-dollar equipment and systems that power today’s transportation, energy and defense manufacturers in America. This Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) certificate is extremely valuable. In fact, most aircraft maintenance positions require this.
Why study aviation maintenance at Vaughn?
- Vaughn instructors are currently employed in the aviation industry and can provide crucial employer connections
- The need for pilots and aviation maintenance technicians is on the rise as travel begins to rebound
- The air cargo market which rose during the pandemic is expected to grow by 16.75 million tons over the 2020-2024 timeframe according to TechNavio, a market research firm focused on emerging technologies
- Boeing’s 20-year outlook predicts a need for 763,000 pilots and 739,000 technicians
- State-of-the-art training facilities
- High FAA exam pass rates
- Affordable tuition
- Study in New York City, one of the world’s most exciting cities for travel and tourism, and enjoy the close proximity to three major airports
- Vaughn has a nearly 90-year history in aviation that began with aviation maintenance
Vaughn College Fast Facts
IN THE NORTH
BE FUTUREPROOF. GUARANTEED.
At Vaughn College, we’re extremely confident you’ll be employed in your field of study within one year of graduation. If not, we’ll reimburse your federal Direct undergraduate student loan payments for one year or give you the opportunity to enroll in our master’s program without incurring charges for one year (in lieu of receiving payments).†††