Thursday, July 14 at 6 p.m.
Vaughn College campus
SOAR INTO THE FUTURE AS AN AIRCRAFT MECHANIC IN AS LITTLE AS 16 MONTHS—DEMAND AND SALARIES ARE SKY HIGH!
START YOUR CERTIFICATION TODAY AT VAUGHN COLLEGE.
Why is now the right time to become an aircraft mechanic? Recent developments have made aviation THE industry to be in. As airlines continue to rebuild their staff from pandemic workforce shortages and struggle to keep up with the recent travel surge, the demand for qualified maintenance technicians has never been greater. Airlines are hiring across the board and offering soaring salaries, generous benefits and flexible scheduling―there’s never been a better time to become an aviation maintenance technician (AMT). And the place to train for your airframe and powerplant (A&P) certification is Vaughn College.
The sky’s the limit on what this move could mean for your future.
- AMTs in New York can earn up to $37 per hour in just their first year.
- Vaughn’s well-connected, experienced faculty can will keep you on a path of success.
- Our Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)-approved certification program is among the most reputable in the state and employers know it.
- You will learn in state-of-the-art training facilities located adjacent to LaGuardia Airport in New York City―a prime location to study aviation.
- Vaughn College has a 90-year history in aviation that began with aviation maintenance
- PLUS, we GUARANTEE you’ll graduate with the skills you need for a successful career!†††
Your journey to becoming an AMT takes off now! Join us!
Aviation Maintenance Info. Session
Thursday, July 14 at 6 p.m.
Vaughn College campus (option to attend virtually)
Why attend the Info. Session?
During the Info. Session, which is led by Vaughn ATI instructors and admission counselors, you will learn about:
- How and why you should become a certified A&P maintenance technician today
- The technical courses required for our aviation maintenance certificate program, which are approved by the FAA
- The in-demand, high-paying jobs that certified A&P technicians can fill, in fields which include aircraft manufacturing, powerplant operations, utility maintenance and more
- Vaughn’s financial aid options, admissions process, student life, clubs, career support and more
- How you can apply for FREE and receive a chance to win a $500 scholarship
- Important enrollment dates and next steps to take
About Vaughn’s Aviation Training Institute
The airframe and powerplant (A&P) certificate that you will receive at Vaughn’s Aviation Training Institute will give you the ability to install, build, diagnose and maintain multimillion-dollar equipment and systems that power today’s transportation, energy and defense manufacturers in America.
Graduates go on to work in the utility, transportation and aviation arenas at companies such as the Metropolitan Transit Authority, The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey, Con Edison, the Long Island Railroad and major airlines such as Atlas Air (cargo), American Airlines, JetBlue and Delta Air Lines among others.
Vaughn College Fast Facts
IN THE NORTH
BE FUTUREPROOF. GUARANTEED.
At Vaughn College, we’re extremely confident you’ll be employed in your field of study within one year of graduation. If not, we’ll reimburse your federal Direct undergraduate student loan payments for one year or give you the opportunity to enroll in our master’s program without incurring charges for one year (in lieu of receiving payments).††† Learn more