Residential Life and Housing > Room Choices and Amenities
They Say There's No Place Like Home.
But when you're going to college, there's no better place to get the full experience of college life than living in the residence hall.
A safe living environment that's a home away from home, our three-story residence hall opened in spring 2008 and provides accommodations for 200 students in your choice of a single, double, triple or quadruple suite with a semi-private bath.
Each room also has a bed, dresser, desk and chair for each student, and is equipped with local phone service, cable hookup and your choice of either an Ethernet or wireless connection. View your room choices here to select the one that's best.
Vaughn students who live on-campus enjoy (almost) all the comforts of home–and more. To keep our residence hall comfortable for all, students who live here must follow our Policies and Procedures. Our residence hall features:
- A fully equipped kitchen you can use virtually any time
- A dining hall that's open weekdays, 7 a.m. to 8 p.m., and on weekends, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. A variety of meal plan options are available.
- Two laundry rooms, so washing and drying your own clothes becomes another opportunity to hang out with friends.
- Three student lounges (one on each floor) with a pool table and plenty of comfortable places to hang out with friends.
All Vaughn students also have access to our:
- Fitness center with weight training and cardiovascular equipment, as well as Nautilus equipment, StairMaster and treadmill. (Students who wish to utilize the fitness center must sign the Vaughn College fitness center waiver and release agreement as well as get a fitness sticker placed on the back of the student ID card
- Student Lounge with pool table, plenty of comfortable seating, and places to hang out and catch up with friends.
Our suites are comfortable and include a loftable bed, two dressers, a desk and chair as well as closet space.
Achraf Ifinis, Class of '14
Achraf Ifinis made a random stop at Vaughn College while visiting from his hometown of Casablanca. Just like in the classic film, it "was the beginning of a beautiful friendship." > Full Story