NEWS > 2012 News
Make-up of time lost due to Storm Sandy
November 7, 2012
As you know, Vaughn College was closed Monday, October 30 through Saturday, November 3 due to the issues surrounding Sandy. Our status as a Federal Aviation Administration-approved Part 147 training program and as a United States Department of Education Title IV-approved institution require us to account for this significant loss in class time. As a result, the following scheduling changes will be in effect:
- Vaughn will be now be open on Monday, November 12 and classes will run as a normal Monday
- The catalog had listed Tuesday, November 13 as running on a Monday schedule. That is no longer in effect and Tuesday will run as a scheduled Tuesday.
- Wednesday, November 21 Vaughn will now be open and run as a regularly scheduled Wednesday
- Saturday, December 22 Vaughn will be open and run as a regularly scheduled Saturday
- Any student who has classes on Thursday and/or Friday will need to work directly with their instructor to schedule make-up times.
If you have any questions please contact your instructor.
December 05, 2013
Overtime Thriller Against CUNY Bulldogs
November 25, 2013
Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory Hosts Event
November 21, 2013
Team Comes in Third Place
November 19, 2013
Ranked Fifth in North Regional Category
November 16, 2013
Over 220 Students Attend Today's Event
November 09, 2013
High Event Turnout at First Fall Open House