NEWS > 2012 News
Make-up of time lost due to Storm Sandy
November 7, 2012
As you know, Vaughn College was closed Monday, October 30 through Saturday, November 3 due to the issues surrounding Sandy. Our status as a Federal Aviation Administration-approved Part 147 training program and as a United States Department of Education Title IV-approved institution require us to account for this significant loss in class time. As a result, the following scheduling changes will be in effect:
- Vaughn will be now be open on Monday, November 12 and classes will run as a normal Monday
- The catalog had listed Tuesday, November 13 as running on a Monday schedule. That is no longer in effect and Tuesday will run as a scheduled Tuesday.
- Wednesday, November 21 Vaughn will now be open and run as a regularly scheduled Wednesday
- Saturday, December 22 Vaughn will be open and run as a regularly scheduled Saturday
- Any student who has classes on Thursday and/or Friday will need to work directly with their instructor to schedule make-up times.
If you have any questions please contact your instructor.
March 04, 2014
Team Places First in Main Field Competition and Finals
March 03, 2014
Research Focuses on Teaching K-12 Students Robotics Programming
February 19, 2014
Librarian Jo Ann Jayne Describes the Changes and Growth of Vaughn's Library
February 17, 2014
February Finals Showdown
February 15, 2014
Warriors Take On St. Joseph's on February 16
February 14, 2014
Vaughn will Go Up Against Berekely College on Saturday