NEWS > 2012 News
Make-up of time lost due to Storm Sandy
November 7, 2012
As you know, Vaughn College was closed Monday, October 30 through Saturday, November 3 due to the issues surrounding Sandy. Our status as a Federal Aviation Administration-approved Part 147 training program and as a United States Department of Education Title IV-approved institution require us to account for this significant loss in class time. As a result, the following scheduling changes will be in effect:
- Vaughn will be now be open on Monday, November 12 and classes will run as a normal Monday
- The catalog had listed Tuesday, November 13 as running on a Monday schedule. That is no longer in effect and Tuesday will run as a scheduled Tuesday.
- Wednesday, November 21 Vaughn will now be open and run as a regularly scheduled Wednesday
- Saturday, December 22 Vaughn will be open and run as a regularly scheduled Saturday
- Any student who has classes on Thursday and/or Friday will need to work directly with their instructor to schedule make-up times.
If you have any questions please contact your instructor.
April 11, 2014
Over 50 Employers in Attendance at Semiannual Event
April 08, 2014
Community Gathers to Show Support
April 05, 2014
Focus on Academic Offerings and Hands-On Experiences
April 02, 2014
Club Showcases Skills and Receives Donation
Over 150 Participants in Attendance
March 29, 2014
Renovated Classrooms, Laboratories and New ATI Building Showcased