NEWS > 2012 News
Make-up of time lost due to Storm Sandy
November 7, 2012
As you know, Vaughn College was closed Monday, October 30 through Saturday, November 3 due to the issues surrounding Sandy. Our status as a Federal Aviation Administration-approved Part 147 training program and as a United States Department of Education Title IV-approved institution require us to account for this significant loss in class time. As a result, the following scheduling changes will be in effect:
- Vaughn will be now be open on Monday, November 12 and classes will run as a normal Monday
- The catalog had listed Tuesday, November 13 as running on a Monday schedule. That is no longer in effect and Tuesday will run as a scheduled Tuesday.
- Wednesday, November 21 Vaughn will now be open and run as a regularly scheduled Wednesday
- Saturday, December 22 Vaughn will be open and run as a regularly scheduled Saturday
- Any student who has classes on Thursday and/or Friday will need to work directly with their instructor to schedule make-up times.
If you have any questions please contact your instructor.
August 22, 2014
Bachelor of Science Degree Accredited
August 20, 2014
More Than 190 New Students in Attendance
July 30, 2014
Students' Expertise Showcased at International Engineering Meeting
July 07, 2014
Spotlight Story Highlights Relationship Between Vaughn and Port Authority
June 19, 2014
Campus Visit Highlights Relationship Between Vaughn and the Port Authority
May 29, 2014
Discussion Focuses on Aviation Industry Improvements