Make-up of time lost due to Storm Sandy
November 7, 2012, 10:00 am
As you know, Vaughn College was closed Monday, October 30 through Saturday, November 3 due to the issues surrounding Sandy. Our status as a Federal Aviation Administration-approved Part 147 training program and as a United States Department of Education Title IV-approved institution require us to account for this significant loss in class time. As a result, the following scheduling changes will be in effect:
- Vaughn will be now be open on Monday, November 12 and classes will run as a normal Monday
- The catalog had listed Tuesday, November 13 as running on a Monday schedule. That is no longer in effect and Tuesday will run as a scheduled Tuesday.
- Wednesday, November 21 Vaughn will now be open and run as a regularly scheduled Wednesday
- Saturday, December 22 Vaughn will be open and run as a regularly scheduled Saturday
- Any student who has classes on Thursday and/or Friday will need to work directly with their instructor to schedule make-up times.
If you have any questions please contact your instructor.