Engineering and Technology >
Highly Successful Degree Programs for Today's High-Tech World
Technological advances change the world...and change the lives of engineering and technology students at Vaughn College. With our exciting, industry-focused associate and bachelor degree programs, our students graduate ready for compelling careers and graduate studies in today's in-demand technology fields, from engineering and electronics to aeronautical engineering technology and computer-aided design.
Vaughn also has one of New York's few undergraduate degrees in leading-edge mechatronic engineering.
The engineering technology degrees listed below are accredited by the Engineering Technology Accreditation Commission of ABET, http://www.abet.org:
- Electronic Engineering Technology - Avionics Associate in Applied Science (AAS) Degree
- Aeronautical Engineering Technology (Pre-engineering) Associate in Applied Science (AAS) Degree
- Mechanical Engineering Technology - Aeronautical Bachelor of Science (BS) Degree
- Mechanical Engineering Technology - Computer-Aided Design (CAD) Bachelor of Science (BS)
- Electronic Engineering Technology - Avionics Bachelor of Science (BS) Degree
- Electronic Engineering Technology - General Electronics Bachelor of Science (BS) Degree
The engineering technology program enrollment and graduation data is available here.
Be ready to take on today's high-tech world. Apply now.
Ask About Our Engineering and Technology Programs
Brian Linhares, Class of '12
Brian Linhares knows that engineering is about imagination. An accomplished student while at Vaughn, he now works as a structural engineer for Embraer, the Brazilian-based aerospace technology firm. > Full Story