Engineering and Technology >
Highly Successful Degree Programs for Today's High-Tech World
Technological advances change the world...and change the lives of engineering and technology students at Vaughn College. With our exciting, industry-focused associate and bachelor degree programs, our students graduate ready for compelling careers and graduate studies in today's in-demand technology fields, from engineering and electronics to aeronautical engineering technology and computer-aided design.
Vaughn also has one of New York's few undergraduate degrees in leading-edge mechatronic engineering.
The engineering technology degrees listed below are accredited by the Engineering Technology Accreditation Commission of ABET, http://www.abet.org:
- Electronic Engineering Technology - Avionics Associate in Applied Science (AAS) Degree
- Aeronautical Engineering Technology (Pre-engineering) Associate in Applied Science (AAS) Degree
- Mechanical Engineering Technology - Aeronautical Bachelor of Science (BS) Degree
- Mechanical Engineering Technology - Computer-Aided Design (CAD) Bachelor of Science (BS)
- Electronic Engineering Technology - Avionics Bachelor of Science (BS) Degree
- Electronic Engineering Technology - General Electronics Bachelor of Science (BS) Degree
The engineering technology program enrollment and graduation data is available here.
Be ready to take on today's high-tech world. Apply now.
Ask About Our Engineering and Technology Programs
Joseph Zych, Professor
Professor Joseph Zych is still learning after 40 years as a classroom instructor. An Air Force veteran, he is among the longest-serving Vaughn College faculty members. > Full Story