Distance Learning >
Earn Your Aviation Degree Online . . . and On the Job.
Earn an aviation degree or certificate online—and accelerate your career—through distance learning at Vaughn College.
With accelerated, flexible curriculums scheduled to work around your work schedule, distance learning enables you to earn your:
- Aviation maintenance degree. Earn an associate degree in aviation maintenance, a bachelor degree in aviation maintenance or aviation maintenance management. An Airframe and Powerplant certificate is required.
- Airport management degree. We offer an associate degree and bachelor degree in airport management online.
- Certificate in Airport Management. A four course sequence in airport operations, transportation regulations and aviation law
- Certificate in Airline Management. A four course sequence in airline management, airline economics and finance, aviation safety and labor relations
Our learning approach uses technology to bring the classroom to you, via:
- Videoconferencing and online video streaming, which offers the benefit of a live classroom setting. You'll interact with faculty and student colleagues.
- Online delivery through EPSILEN and WebCT platforms for 24/7 accessibility to course materials and assignments.
- Lectures in DVD format, so you can study on your own at your own pace.
Joseph Zych, Professor
Professor Joseph Zych is still learning after 40 years as a classroom instructor. An Air Force veteran, he is among the longest-serving Vaughn College faculty members. > Full Story