Distance Learning >
Earn Your Aviation Degree Online . . . and On the Job.
Earn an aviation degree or certificate online—and accelerate your career—through distance learning at Vaughn College.
With accelerated, flexible curriculums scheduled to work around your work schedule, distance learning enables you to earn your:
- Aviation maintenance degree. Earn an associate degree in aviation maintenance, a bachelor degree in aviation maintenance or aviation maintenance management. An Airframe and Powerplant certificate is required.
- Airport management degree. We offer an associate degree and bachelor degree in airport management online.
- Certificate in Airport Management. A four course sequence in airport operations, transportation regulations and aviation law
- Certificate in Airline Management. A four course sequence in airline management, airline economics and finance, aviation safety and labor relations
Our learning approach uses technology to bring the classroom to you, via:
- Videoconferencing and online video streaming, which offers the benefit of a live classroom setting. You'll interact with faculty and student colleagues.
- Online delivery through EPSILEN platform for 24/7 access to course materials and assignments.
- Lectures in DVD format, or streamed so you can study on your own at your own pace.
Vaughn College's 2012-2013 Gainful Employment Disclosure.
Kerry Dickson, Class of '05
"If I can do it, anyone can." At age 5, Kerry Dickson took his first plane ride from his small Caribbean island to the mainland of Grenada. He's been hooked on aviation since. > Full Story