Course Schedules >
Welcome to the Vaughn College Online Course Scheduler.
Please utilize this resource to review courses appropriate to your program of study and plan for the upcoming semester. The Course Scheduler tool allows you to create a sample schedule for a given semester but is for planning purposes only. Current Vaughn students should visit the student advisement center to complete an official registration. New students, please visit the office of admissions.
To begin reviewing the available courses, please select the degree program and semester you would like to view in the drop-down menu below and click "Submit" to start planning your schedule.
Please note that all freshman year experience and career development courses are listed
in the undergraduate program.
To view course listings, please:
Our updated course schedule system allows you to:
- Easily access advisement/registration instructions and important dates
- Browse upcoming courses by department, instructor, number of credits, date and time
- View course availability, required books
- Create a schedule preview to plan out your weekly courseload and address timing conflicts
- Print your schedule preview to assist with your registration process
When using this tool, please note:
- This tool is for planning purposes only. Continuing students please visit the student advisement center to complete your official registration. New students please visit the office of admissions.
- The schedule preview you create with our tool cannot be saved online, so please print a copy of your selections to discuss with your advisor. Please note that the program will time out after 20 minutes of inactivity.
- Seats remaining in a class are subject to change and using this tool does not guarantee a reserved place in that class. If seats are limited in a course you wish to take, please contact your advisor immediately.