THE SKY’S THE LIMIT.
In as little as 16 months, Vaughn College’s Aviation Training Institute can prepare you for a high paying career as a certified airframe and powerplant technician.
There are so many reasons to launch a career in aviation maintenance. For instance, Boeing is forecasting the industry will need as many as 600,00 new technicians by 2035. Shouldn’t you be ready to capitalize on this exciting opportunity?
DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE CAREER GUIDE
Find out how high you can fly in an aviation career with our “Guide to Opportunities and Salaries in the Aircraft Maintenance Industry”
VAUGHN CAN TAKE YOU HIGHER.
Where you choose to study can be just as important as what you choose to study. Here’s how Vaughn excels:
- Instructors currently employed in the aviation industry
- Connections to top employers such as Cessna Citation, JetBlue and Sikorsky
- New, state-of-the-art training facilities
- High FAA exam pass rates
- Affordable tuition
Vaughn ATI graduates have found rewarding careers with such companies as:
- American Airlines
- Cessna Citation
- Con Edision
- Delta Airlines
- Endeavor Air
- Kawasaki Rail Car
- Long Island Rail Road
- Metropolitan Transit Authority (MTA)
- The Port Authority of NY and NJ (PANYNJ)
* Outcome includes data for reported graduates only (251). There were 307 total graduates in 2015, and 251 were reported on showing a response rate of 82 percent. The 2015 graduate class includes September 2014, December 2014 and May 2015 graduates. **A reported 75 percent of student internships for the 2014-2015 academic year were paid (42 paid internships out of 56 reported).