Tuition and Fees >
Semester Tuition and Fees
All fees are subject to change.
|Full-Time||$9,925 per semester|
|Part-Time||$665 per credit|
|Aviation Training Institute (ATI) Students|
|Full-Time||$7,375 per semester|
|Part-Time||$462 per credit|
|Graduate Students||$870 per credit|
|Registration and Program Fees:|
|International Student Tuition Deposit||$400|
|New Student Fee||$160|
|Laboratory Fee||$50 per lab|
|Semester Fee||$300 per semester|
- You must pay for the meal plan, in full, by the first day of class.
- Meal plans will not be activated until your account is paid in full. Failure to pay your bill in full, and consequently being unable to use your meal plan and points, is not justification for a refund of your meal plan charges.
- Fall points can be used during the January intersession.
- First-year residential students who fail to sign up for a plan will automatically be assigned to the $1,200 meal plan.
- Meal plans and points are nonrefundable.
- Fall semester unused points can be carried over to the spring semester provided you purchase the same plan as the fall semester or one of a higher value for the spring.
- Spring semester unused points do not carry over to the summer/fall semesters. All unused points are forfeited as of the date of spring residence hall closing.
- Meal plans begin on the Saturday prior to the first day of undergraduate classes.
- Meal plans cannot be shared or transferred. Cards will be confiscated if used by someone else. We are not responsible for lost cards.
- Meal plan is for the entire academic year. If you don't change your option by the last day of the fall semester, you get the same meal plan you signed up for in fall for spring.
- All meal plans are declining balance and points are deducted from your account as you use them.
July 07, 2014
Spotlight Story Highlights Relationship Between Vaughn and Port Authority
June 19, 2014
Campus Visit Highlights Relationship Between Vaughn and the Port Authority
May 29, 2014
Discussion Focuses on Aviation Industry Improvements
May 28, 2014
Vaughn College Receives Check at Community Event
May 22, 2014
Representatives from 24 Organizations Are Thanked for Their Supports
May 17, 2014
Over 170 Graduates and their Families in Attendance