Tuition and Fees >
Semester Tuition and Fees
All fees are subject to change.
|Full-Time||$9,925 per semester|
|Part-Time||$665 per credit|
|Aviation Training Institute (ATI) Students|
|Full-Time||$7,375 per semester|
|Part-Time||$462 per credit|
|Graduate Students||$870 per credit|
|Registration and Program Fees:|
|International Student Tuition Deposit||$400|
|New Student Fee||$160|
|Laboratory Fee||$50 per lab|
|Semester Fee||$300 per semester|
- You must pay for the meal plan, in full, by the first day of class.
- Meal plans will not be activated until your account is paid in full. Failure to pay your bill in full, and consequently being unable to use your meal plan and points, is not justification for a refund of your meal plan charges.
- Fall points can be used during the January intersession.
- First-year residential students who fail to sign up for a plan will automatically be assigned to the $1,200 meal plan.
- Meal plans and points are nonrefundable.
- Fall semester unused points can be carried over to the spring semester provided you purchase the same plan as the fall semester or one of a higher value for the spring.
- Spring semester unused points do not carry over to the summer/fall semesters. All unused points are forfeited as of the date of spring residence hall closing.
- Meal plans begin on the Saturday prior to the first day of undergraduate classes.
- Meal plans cannot be shared or transferred. Cards will be confiscated if used by someone else. We are not responsible for lost cards.
- Meal plan is for the entire academic year. If you don't change your option by the last day of the fall semester, you get the same meal plan you signed up for in fall for spring.
- All meal plans are declining balance and points are deducted from your account as you use them.
December 11, 2013
Representatives from Various Industries Attend Vaughn's Fair
December 05, 2013
Overtime Thriller Against CUNY Bulldogs
November 25, 2013
Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory Hosts Event
November 21, 2013
Team Comes in Third Place
November 19, 2013
Ranked Fifth in North Regional Category
November 16, 2013
Over 220 Students Attend Today's Event