Tuition and Fees >
Semester Tuition and Fees
All fees are subject to change.
|Full-Time||$9,450 per semester|
|Part-Time||$630 per credit|
|Aviation Training Institute (ATI) Students|
|Full-Time||$7,176 per semester|
|Part-Time||$450 per credit|
|Graduate Students||$830 per credit|
|Registration and Program Fees:|
|International Student Tuition Deposit||$400|
|New Student Fee||$160|
|Laboratory Fee||$50 per lab|
|Semester Fee||$200 per semester|
- You must pay for the meal plan, in full, by the first day of class.
- Meal plans will not be activated until your account is paid in full. Failure to pay your bill in full, and consequently being unable to use your meal plan and points, is not justification for a refund of your meal plan charges.
- Fall points can be used during the January intersession.
- First-year residential students who fail to sign up for a plan will automatically be assigned to the $1,200 meal plan.
- Meal plans and points are nonrefundable.
- Fall semester unused points can be carried over to the spring semester provided you purchase the same plan as the fall semester or one of a higher value for the spring.
- Spring semester unused points do not carry over to the summer/fall semesters. All unused points are forfeited as of the date of spring residence hall closing.
- Meal plans begin on the Saturday prior to the first day of undergraduate classes.
- Meal plans cannot be shared or transferred. Cards will be confiscated if used by someone else. We are not responsible for lost cards.
- Meal plan is for the entire academic year. If you don't change your option by the last day of the fall semester, you get the same meal plan you signed up for in fall for spring.
- All meal plans are declining balance and points are deducted from your account as you use them.
May 18, 2013
Crowd Gathers to Honor Graduates
May 16, 2013
Candidates to Discuss Important Topics at Public Forum in the Hangar
May 13, 2013
Alumni Gather for Reunion Luncheon
May 08, 2013
Ceremony Recognizes Academic, Service and Athletic Excellence
May 07, 2013
Vaughn Campus Transformed
May 01, 2013
Vaughn Takes Outstanding Poster Award