Tuition and Fees >
Semester Tuition and Fees
All fees are subject to change.
|Full-Time||$10,420 per semester|
|Part-Time||$700 per credit|
|Aviation Training Institute (ATI) Students|
|Full-Time||$7,600 per semester|
|Part-Time||$475 per credit|
|Graduate Students||$915 per credit|
|Registration and Program Fees:|
|International Student Tuition Deposit||$400|
|New Student Fee||$160|
|Laboratory Fee||$50 per lab|
|Semester Fee||$400 per semester|
- You must pay for the meal plan, in full, by the first day of class.
- Meal plans will not be activated until your account is paid in full. Failure to pay your bill in full, and consequently being unable to use your meal plan and points, is not justification for a refund of your meal plan charges.
- Fall points can be used during the January intersession.
- First-year residential students who fail to sign up for a plan will automatically be assigned to the $1,200 meal plan.
- Meal plans and points are nonrefundable.
- Fall semester unused points can be carried over to the spring semester provided you purchase the same plan as the fall semester or one of a higher value for the spring.
- Spring semester unused points do not carry over to the summer/fall semesters. All unused points are forfeited as of the date of spring residence hall closing.
- Meal plans begin on the Saturday prior to the first day of undergraduate classes.
- Meal plans cannot be shared or transferred. Cards will be confiscated if used by someone else. We are not responsible for lost cards.
- Meal plan is for the entire academic year. If you don't change your option by the last day of the fall semester, you get the same meal plan you signed up for in fall for spring.
- All meal plans are declining balance and points are deducted from your account as you use them.
December 05, 2014
Engineering and Technology Department Hosts Bobbi Wells
November 22, 2014
More than 260 Students in Attendance
November 21, 2014
Management Series hosts John Allen and the Honorable Chris Hart
November 15, 2014
Standing Room Only at First of Two Fall Open Houses
November 12, 2014
Workshop Designed to Assist High School Instructors Teaching Calculus
November 10, 2014
Crowd Gathers in Hangar to Watch Event