Graduate Students >
Take Your Career to Greater Heights.
One of the few programs of its kind in the Northeast, Vaughn College's Master of Science Program in Airport Management is designed to help mid- and junior-level professionals take their careers to the next level-on their schedule. We offer flexible full- and part-time programs with evening and weekend classes.
Created for the airline industry-by the airline industry, our graduate courses blend theory with practical application; aviation with business administration, and financial management skills with people management skills.
So in as little as one year, you'll be ready to tackle the airline industry's toughest challenges-and take the next step in your career: Apply now.
To apply for admission to our master's program, you must have completed a bachelor's degree program and:
- Undergraduate-level mathematics, including calculus with a grade of C or better
- Undergraduate-level English with a grade of C of better
- Knowledge of computer usage
- Undergraduate transcripts
- Three letters of recommendation
- GMAT or GRE scores
- An essay of no more than 300 words describing why you wish to pursue an advanced college degree and your career aspirations.
Students who are new to the United States, have lived here for less than three years and for whom English is a second language or international students must also submit TOEFL results.
How to Apply
You can apply to Vaughn by mail, online or in person. Here's how:
- File a Vaughn College of Aeronautics and Technology Application for Graduate Admission.
- Provide an official transcript of all college-level academic work completed.
- Provide official results from the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or Graduate Record Examination (GRE).
- Provide immunization records.
- Provide three letters of recommendation.
- Submit a $75 non-refundable application fee.
While personal interviews with the Office of Graduate Admissions and Financial Aid are not required for admission, they are strongly recommended.
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis. However, the preferred application deadline is:
- March 1 for the fall semester.
- November 1 for the spring semester.
July 07, 2014
Spotlight Story Highlights Relationship Between Vaughn and Port Authority
June 19, 2014
Campus Visit Highlights Relationship Between Vaughn and the Port Authority
May 29, 2014
Discussion Focuses on Aviation Industry Improvements
May 28, 2014
Vaughn College Receives Check at Community Event
May 22, 2014
Representatives from 24 Organizations Are Thanked for Their Supports
May 17, 2014
Over 170 Graduates and their Families in Attendance