Graduate Students >
Take Your Career to Greater Heights.
One of the few programs of its kind in the Northeast, Vaughn College's Master of Science Program in Airport Management is designed to help mid- and junior-level professionals take their careers to the next level-on their schedule. We offer flexible full- and part-time programs with evening and weekend classes.
Created for the airline industry-by the airline industry, our graduate courses blend theory with practical application; aviation with business administration, and financial management skills with people management skills.
So in as little as one year, you'll be ready to tackle the airline industry's toughest challenges-and take the next step in your career: Apply now.
To apply for admission to our master's program, you must have completed a bachelor's degree program and:
- Undergraduate-level mathematics, including calculus with a grade of C or better
- Undergraduate-level English with a grade of C of better
- Knowledge of computer usage
- Undergraduate transcripts
- Three letters of recommendation
- GMAT or GRE scores
- An essay of no more than 300 words describing why you wish to pursue an advanced college degree and your career aspirations.
Students who are new to the United States, have lived here for less than three years and for whom English is a second language or international students must also submit TOEFL results.
How to Apply
You can apply to Vaughn by mail, online or in person. Here's how:
- File a Vaughn College of Aeronautics and Technology Application for Graduate Admission.
- Provide an official transcript of all college-level academic work completed.
- Provide official results from the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or Graduate Record Examination (GRE).
- Provide immunization records.
- Provide three letters of recommendation.
- Submit a $75 non-refundable application fee.
While personal interviews with the Office of Graduate Admissions and Financial Aid are not required for admission, they are strongly recommended.
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis. However, the preferred application deadline is:
- March 1 for the fall semester.
- November 1 for the spring semester.
December 05, 2013
Overtime Thriller Against CUNY Bulldogs
November 25, 2013
Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory Hosts Event
November 21, 2013
Team Comes in Third Place
November 19, 2013
Ranked Fifth in North Regional Category
November 16, 2013
Over 220 Students Attend Today's Event
November 09, 2013
High Event Turnout at First Fall Open House