Distance Learning >
Go the Distance...From Wherever You Are.
Through Distance Learning at Vaughn College, busy, career-minded people can further their education and knowledge—online, anywhere at any time—through a choice of certificate and degree programs.
Designed to fit your busy life right from the start, we make Distance Learning simple. Apply online or by mail. Here's how:
- File a Distance Learning Online Program Application or a Distance Learning Program Application
- Submit your $40 Application Fee* (Check or credit card)
- Provide a copy of a picture ID
- Provide FAA A&P License and Certification (if applicable), Certification documents and Military Records (DD214)
You can mail your application to: Distance Education Department, Vaughn College of Aeronautics and Technology, 86-01 23rd Avenue, Flushing, NY 11369.
Scheduling and Application Deadlines
To reserve your space, submit your application as soon as possible:
- Degree programs run in 15-week terms, beginning in September and January. An accelerated summer session with two six-week terms also is available.
- Online certificate programs also run in 15-week terms.
March 04, 2014
Team Places First in Main Field Competition and Finals
March 03, 2014
Research Focuses on Teaching K-12 Students Robotics Programming
February 19, 2014
Librarian Jo Ann Jayne Describes the Changes and Growth of Vaughn's Library
February 17, 2014
February Finals Showdown
February 15, 2014
Warriors Take On St. Joseph's on February 16
February 14, 2014
Vaughn will Go Up Against Berekely College on Saturday