Distance Learning >
Go the Distance...From Wherever You Are.
Through Distance Learning at Vaughn College, busy, career-minded people can further their education and knowledge—online, anywhere at any time—through a choice of certificate and degree programs.
Designed to fit your busy life right from the start, we make Distance Learning simple. Apply online or by mail. Here's how:
- File a Distance Learning Online Program Application or a Distance Learning Program Application
- Submit your $40 Application Fee* (Check or credit card)
- Provide a copy of a picture ID
- Provide FAA A&P License and Certification (if applicable), Certification documents and Military Records (DD214)
You can mail your application to: Distance Education Department, Vaughn College of Aeronautics and Technology, 86-01 23rd Avenue, Flushing, NY 11369.
Scheduling and Application Deadlines
To reserve your space, submit your application as soon as possible:
- Degree programs run in 15-week terms, beginning in September and January. An accelerated summer session with two six-week terms also is available.
- Online certificate programs also run in 15-week terms.
January 09, 2015
Team Attends Multiple High School Robotics Competitions
January 06, 2015
Michael Joseph '98 is Now Senior Engineer at Corning
December 05, 2014
Engineering and Technology Department Hosts Bobbi Wells
November 22, 2014
More than 260 Students in Attendance
November 21, 2014
Management Series hosts John Allen and the Honorable Chris Hart
November 15, 2014
Standing Room Only at First of Two Fall Open Houses