Distance Learning >
Go the Distance...From Wherever You Are.
Through Distance Learning at Vaughn College, busy, career-minded people can further their education and knowledge—online, anywhere at any time—through a choice of certificate and degree programs.
Designed to fit your busy life right from the start, we make Distance Learning simple. Apply online or by mail. Here's how:
- File a Distance Learning Online Program Application or a Distance Learning Teleconference Program Application
- Submit your $40 Application Fee* (Check or credit card)
- Provide a copy of a picture ID
- Provide FAA A&P License and Certification (if applicable), Certification documents and Military Records (DD214)
You can mail your application to: Distance Education Department, Vaughn College of Aeronautics and Technology, 86-01 23rd Avenue, Flushing, NY 11369.
Scheduling and Application Deadlines
To reserve your space, submit your application as soon as possible:
- Degree programs run in 15-week terms, beginning in September and January. An accelerated summer session with two six-week terms also is available.
- Online certificate program runs for 12 weeks beginning in October and January.
May 24, 2013
Faculty, Staff and Friends Gather to Share Insights and Experiences
May 18, 2013
Crowd Gathers to Honor Graduates
May 16, 2013
Candidates to Discuss Important Topics at Public Forum in the Hangar
May 14, 2013
Ceremony Recognizes Academic, Service and Athletic Excellence
May 13, 2013
Alumni Gather for Reunion Luncheon
May 07, 2013
Vaughn Campus Transformed