Distance Learning >
Go the Distance...From Wherever You Are.
Through Distance Learning at Vaughn College, busy, career-minded people can further their education and knowledge—online, anywhere at any time—through a choice of certificate and degree programs.
Designed to fit your busy life right from the start, we make Distance Learning simple. Apply online or by mail. Here's how:
- File a Distance Learning Online Program Application or a Distance Learning Program Application
- Submit your $40 Application Fee* (Check or credit card)
- Provide a copy of a picture ID
- Provide FAA A&P License and Certification (if applicable), Certification documents and Military Records (DD214)
You can mail your application to: Distance Education Department, Vaughn College of Aeronautics and Technology, 86-01 23rd Avenue, Flushing, NY 11369.
Scheduling and Application Deadlines
To reserve your space, submit your application as soon as possible:
- Degree programs run in 15-week terms, beginning in September and January. An accelerated summer session with two six-week terms also is available.
- Online certificate programs also run in 15-week terms.
April 11, 2014
Over 50 Employers in Attendance at Semiannual Event
April 08, 2014
Community Gathers to Show Support
April 05, 2014
Focus on Academic Offerings and Hands-On Experiences
April 02, 2014
Club Showcases Skills and Receives Donation
Over 150 Participants in Attendance
March 29, 2014
Renovated Classrooms, Laboratories and New ATI Building Showcased