Distance Learning >
Go the Distance...From Wherever You Are.
Through Distance Learning at Vaughn College, busy, career-minded people can further their education and knowledge—online, anywhere at any time—through a choice of certificate and degree programs.
Designed to fit your busy life right from the start, we make Distance Learning simple. Apply online or by mail. Here's how:
- File a Distance Learning Online Program Application or a Distance Learning Program Application
- Submit your $40 Application Fee* (Check or credit card)
- Provide a copy of a picture ID
- Provide FAA A&P License and Certification (if applicable), Certification documents and Military Records (DD214)
You can mail your application to: Distance Education Department, Vaughn College of Aeronautics and Technology, 86-01 23rd Avenue, Flushing, NY 11369.
Scheduling and Application Deadlines
To reserve your space, submit your application as soon as possible:
- Degree programs run in 15-week terms, beginning in September and January. An accelerated summer session with two six-week terms also is available.
- Online certificate programs also run in 15-week terms.
July 07, 2014
Spotlight Story Highlights Relationship Between Vaughn and Port Authority
June 19, 2014
Campus Visit Highlights Relationship Between Vaughn and the Port Authority
May 29, 2014
Discussion Focuses on Aviation Industry Improvements
May 28, 2014
Vaughn College Receives Check at Community Event
May 22, 2014
Representatives from 24 Organizations Are Thanked for Their Supports
May 17, 2014
Over 170 Graduates and their Families in Attendance