Go the Distance...From Wherever You Are.
Through Distance Learning at Vaughn College, busy, career-minded people can further their education and knowledge—online, anywhere at any time—through a choice of certificate and degree programs.
Designed to fit your busy life right from the start, we make Distance Learning simple. Apply online or by mail. Here's how:
- File a Distance Learning Online Program Application or a Distance Learning Program Application
- Submit your $40 Application Fee (Check or credit card)
- Provide a copy of a picture ID
- Provide FAA A&P License and Certification (if applicable), Certification documents and Military Records (DD214)
You can mail your application to: Distance Education Department, Vaughn College of Aeronautics and Technology, 86-01 23rd Avenue, Flushing, NY 11369.
SCHEDULING AND APPLICATION DEADLINES
To reserve your space, submit your application as soon as possible:
- Degree programs run in 15-week terms, beginning in September and January. An accelerated summer session with two six-week terms also is available.
- Online certificate programs also run in 15-week terms.